Dallas TX Real Estate
Home for Sale in Dallas, TX
Looking for a home for sale in Dallas TX? Here it is at an affordable price! This stunning home for sale in Dallas TX just had its price reduced! Now at $259,900, it won’t last long in the market.
$259,900 | 3 BEDROOM | 2 FULL BATHROOMS | 1548 SQUARE FEET
Beautiful fully renovated home in the established Claremont neighborhood, which is known for the winding creeks, mature trees and easily accessible roads. Claremont is close to White Rock, the arboretum, and 11 minutes to Downtown. Warm summers bring neighbors, cyclists, and joggers with their dogs. Claremont offers its residents easy access to recreation, entertainment, and shopping.
Life in Claremont
Claremont is a neighborhood of about 600 homes in the East Dallas, TX area located southeast of Forest Hills and White Rock Lake and north of I30. The neighborhood boundaries are Ferguson Road, Highland Road, and Claremont Drive to the northwest, I30 to the south, Honeycutt Road to the southeast, and Dorrington Drive to the northeast.
Claremont is one of the older and more established neighborhoods in East Dallas, and is known for its winding creeks throughout the neighborhood, its active neighborhood association, and for being an affordable neighborhood that’s close to the White Rock Lake area. Claremont is easily identifiable by the sign-toppers on top of street signs throughout the neighborhood.
Residents of Claremont enjoy being located very close to some of the best areas of Dallas for recreation, entertainment, and shopping. The neighborhood is very close to White Rock Lake, which is the recreational focal point of Dallas, and is also located close to some other city parks.
Parks and Recreation:
Claremont is located very close to some great parks and recreational areas:
- White Rock Lake is just a short drive to the northeast which features a 10 mile jogging/walking/cycling path and plenty of areas for dog walking and other outdoor activities.
- The Dallas Arboretum, located on the southeast side of White Rock Lake, is just on the other side of Forest Hills from Claremont. The Arboretum has a variety of activities for all ages, including the Botanical Gardens, a concert venue that hosts various musical acts throughout the fall season, and creative classes for children and adults.
- Samuell Grand Park, a Dallas public park, is located down Samuell Boulevard just west of Claremont.
- Tenison Park Golf Course is located off East Grand Avenue close to Claremont.
- St. Francis Park, a Dallas public park, is located at Barbaree and St. Francis close to Claremont and features picnic tables, a children’s playground, baseball/softball diamond, and a basketball court.
- The F.O.E. Pool, located in the adjacent neighborhood of Forest Hills, is a great place to cool off in the summertime with friends over a cold beer! The pool attracts quite a crowd in the summer, and this hidden gem is a beloved favorite of locals in the East Dallas area.
Shopping / Dining / Entertainment / Night Life:
The Claremont area is located very close to some exciting areas of Dallas for entertainment and nightlife:
- Close to the Garland Road / Gaston area, which has several restaurants and bars, such as The Lot and Cane Rosso, a gourmet pizzeria.
- Only a short drive from the Lakewood area, a local hot-spot of original-themed restaurants and bars with a laid-back feel.
- Close to the Claremont Village Shopping Center and the Casa Linda Shopping Center.
- Garland Road shops: A long stretch of shops and restaurants along Garland Road from Bucker Boulevard to Gaston Avenue.
Claremont is conveniently located close to Interstate 30, which provides easy access to downtown Dallas to the west and 635/LBJ Freeway and Highway 80 to the east.